14 Nov Halona Kai Holiday Village at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa presents the Halona Kai Holiday Village December 23-27, 2021 from 5:00pm to 9:00pm. Each evening will include a tree lighting ceremony, a special appearance by Santa Claus, holiday music, Christmas themed activities, games for the family, and more. Each guest will also be treated to a goodie bag and cookies from Mrs. Claus’ Bake Shop. Families will also enjoy fresh popcorn, hot cocoa and a holiday movie showing at the Snowflake Cinema under the Hawaiian night sky.
Other highlights, available for purchase, at the Halona Kai Holiday Village include. The Polar Express Café & Bar which will offer 100% Maui brewed beer from Maui Brewing Co., featuring the resort’s exclusive signature Aka‘ula Golden Ale, specialty Christmas cocktails, and festive non-alcoholic beverages for kids. Creative a la carte holiday fare, desserts and a S’mores Kit will also be available for purchase.
Call +1 808 667 4727 to book or CLICK HERE.
$45 per person, plus tax. Children two and under are free. Advanced booking is recommended as space is limited. December 23-27, 2021 | 5:00pm-9:00pm
Join us in celebrating the festive season at our Halona Kai Holiday Village. Guests will enjoy:
- Special guest appearances by Santa Claus
- Nightly Christmas tree lighting
- Holiday music and décor in an ocean view setting
- Christmas themed activities and games
- Holiday movie showing, fresh popcorn and hot cocoa
- Goodie bag for each guest
- Fresh baked cookies
- Interactive photo booth that includes a commemorative print photo
Additional offerings (available for purchase) includes:
- A la carte dinner and dessert items (kids options available)
- 100% Maui brewed beer and seltzers
- Specialty Christmas-inspired cocktails
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- S’mores making kit