Commanding the pristine North Kaanapali Beach on the island of Maui, The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas offers a distinctive blend of resort and villa-style living, with upscale home comforts. The 26-acre AAA Four Diamond resort features 1,021 studio and one–bedroom villas with Westin’s Heavenly Bed®, separate shower and whirlpool tub, flat-screen HD TV, washer/dryer, full kitchen/kitchenettes and Internet access.
Each day begins with exhilarating fun – whether it is morning yoga on the ocean lawn, sunbathing by the six outdoor pools, learning to hula or paddle boarding in the warm Pacific. In addition to three restaurants & bars, the resort offers poolside barbeque grills and two general stores with deli. Other highlights include the award-winning Spa Helani, a Heavenly Spa by Westin™; Westin Kids Club; Westin Workout®; Hawaiian activities; beach fun and complimentary shuttle service to historic Lahaina Town. Outdoor adventures such as whale watching, hiking, horseback riding and championship golfing are easily accessible.
RESORT AMENITIES & NEARBY ATTRACTIONS
- 1021 studio and one-bedroom villas
- In-room high speed Internet access
- WIFI in public areas
- Check in:4:00pm / Check out: 10:00am
- Owners Lounge
- Heavenly® Beds, Heavenly Cribs®, and Heavenly Showers®
- Multilingual resort staff
- 24-hour Service Express
- Lagoon-style pools with slide, water basketball and volleyball
- Pirate Ship pool and play area for kids
- 3 restaurants and 3 bars: Pulehu, an Italian Grill; Ocean Pool Bar & Grill; Pailolo Bar & Grill
- 2 general stores: Pu’ukolii Store and Kai Ala Market, each with deli
- Poolside picnic areas with barbeque grills
- Online grocery order list (resort website)
- Computer Access 24 hours, North and South lobbies
- Spa Helani, a Heavenly Spa by Westin™
- 2 Westin Workout open 24 hours
- Fitness & Yoga Classes
- Tennis courts
- Wedding & Reception- indoor and outdoor venues
- Indoor & outdoor event spaces
- Westin Kids Club with day and evening (seasonal) camps
- Discovery Center activities for all ages
- Cultural Activities – lei making, coconut frond weaving demonstration, hula dance lesson, ukulele lesson, Hawaiian story-telling, stargazing
- Beach Sports – snorkeling, scuba diving, stand-up paddling, surfing, bodyboarding, kayaking
- Beach Wheelchairs
- Self Parking and Valet services
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Concierge services
- 2 DVD rental kiosks
- ATM machine in lobby
- Resort crafters (daily)
- Outdoor portrait sitting by Imaging Plus
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Free Shuttle to Lahaina Town and Starwood Maui resorts
- Whalers Village shopping
- Whalers Museum
- Kaanapali Golf Courses (36-holes)
- Kaanapali Historic Trails (self-guided)
- Pu’ukoli’i Train Station
1 Bedroom Villa (Ocean or Island View)
Square Footage: 900 sq. ft.
Sleeps up to four adults comfortably and includes: a king-sized Westin® Heavenly Bed; flat panel color TV in high-definition in the bedroom; Westin Heavenly Bath®, with a large shower, separate whirlpool tub, bathroom vanities and hair dryer; iron/ironboard; bed linens and towels; an armoire in living area equipped with flat panel color TV in high-definition along with a DVD player and a Bose® Wave® AM/FM radio; living area with sofa bed; a dining area with seating for four or six; fully equipped kitchen with a stove with oven, microwave oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, blender and dinnerware; a washer and dryer; a private lanai with outdoor furniture; telephone lines with voicemail and data ports; a cordless telephone; high-speed wireless Internet access; blackout-lined drapery; and an in-room safe. Handicap Accessible. (Square footage is approximate. Villa amenities are subject to change.)
Studio Villa (Ocean or Island View)
Square Footage: 500 sq. ft.
Sleeps up to three adults comfortably and includes king-sized Westin® Heavenly Bed; living area with sofa bed; Westin Heavenly Bath®, with a large shower, separate whirlpool tub, bathroom vanity and hair dryer; iron/ironboard; bed linens and towels for three; flat panel color TV in high-definition along with a DVD player and a Bose® Wave® AM/FM radio; a well-equipped kitchenette with a glass cooktop, microwave oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, blender and dinnerware; a washer and dryer; telephone lines with voicemail and data ports; a cordless telephone; high-speed wireless Internet access; blackout-lined drapery; and an in-room safe. Handicap Accessible. (Square footage is approximate. Villa amenities are subject to change.)
Skating by the Sea, a Kanapali Holiday showcases ice skating in Hawaii’s tropical paradise as part of the year-end festivities at The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas. The beachfront resort is the very first on the island of Maui to offer this annual thrilling experience between Thanksgiving and New Year holidays. Guests will be treated to breathtaking views of the shimmering ocean as they indulge in this outdoor fun activity. The hybrid skating rink will be further enhanced by holiday music, lighting and festive decor. It is the perfect holiday getaway with families and friends.
The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas’ annual Fourth of July celebrations are designed with an eco-friendly touch – 60,000 fresh orchids in shades of white and purple are showered onto resort guests from a helicopter above! The Hawaiian Flower Shower creates an unusual buzz of excitement especially with specialty flowers that are dropped together with thousands of orchids. Guests who find the specialty roses receive prizes ranging from dining and spa certificates. The environmental–friendly activity promotes a clean and smokeless “flowerworks” alternative and emphasizes the importance of environmental sustainability.
Tween And Teen Mixers is a unique experience in store for tweens and teens at The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas. An evening of fun, dancing and excitement with delectable mocktails and treats will be offered at Pulehu, an Italian Grill with a pre-party at Spa Helani, a Heavenly Spa by Westin. Live entertainment with a cool DJ spinning teen favorites will add merriment to the get-together with lots of gifts and prize giveaways. Activities include dance contest, Wii games, balloon sculpture and more! For dates and more details, visit the resort’s website.
The Westin Kaanapali ocean Resort Villas has won numerous awards. View their awards here.