Located on Kaanapali Beach at the foot of legendary Black Rock, this iconic resort welcomes travelers, romantics, families and adventurers to a world of relaxation and discovery.
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa is where the legend of Kaanapali began. Situated on Kaanapali Beach at historic Pu‘u Keka‘a, Black Rock, the ocean side resort is nestled amongst 23 acres of tropical landscaping with 83 percent of the resort’s 508 rooms and suites facing the ocean.
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa has been named the Starwood Hotels & Resorts 2007 “Hotel of the Year” for the Sheraton brand, and recognized in Conde Nast Travelers’ 2012 Top 25 Hawaiian Resorts. Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa has also appeared in TRAVEL + LEISURE Magazine’s list of the top 25 hotels in Hawaii in 2006, 2007, 2008 & 2011. For more information about Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa please visit www.sheraton-maui.com.
508 rooms located in six distinct towers, none higher than six stories. There is one Presidential Suite, 11 Luxury Suites, 12 Junior Suites, and 20 Ohana Family Suites.
Guest Room Features:
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access
- Private Lanai
- Remote controlled 32 inch flat screen color television with cable, in-room movies, video games, express check-out, automated room service menu and ordering system
- Coffee maker, coffee and tea
- Bliss Spa amenities
- 100% cotton bath towels
- Height adjustable shower head
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Make-up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Multilingual staff
- Lobby and poolside concierge
- Sheraton Adventure Club daily cultural Hawaiian activities including hula, lei making and ukulele
- 142-yard lagoon-style pool with whirlpool
- Ocean activities at world famous Black Rock: Snorkeling, scuba, surfing, sunset/whale watching cruises, para-sailing, fishing
- Three night-lit tennis courts and pro shop
- Sundry shop
- Fitness Center
- Dry cleaning
- Valet service
- Kaanapali Golf Courses in resort area
- Complimentary shuttle within resort
- Additional shopping within walking distance and a ten-minute drive to Lahaina Town
- ADA accessible rooms available
- Nightly turndown service upon request
Resort Charge Amenities:
Our “personal touches” amenity package adds value to the resort experience. A daily-assessed charge of $30.00*, plus tax is applied to each guestroom folio daily.
- Unlimited wireless high speed internet access in guest rooms.
- Unlimited wireless high speed internet in lobby, pool bars, and Hoku Rotunda.
- Local telephone calls (on Maui).
- Credit card and 800 access telephone calls (up to 60 minutes).
- Valet Parking on the day of arrival.
- Adult pool floats.
- Starwood Maui scheduled shuttle service to Starwood properties and historic Lahaina town.
- Hawaiian cultural resort activities.
*Resort charge and inclusions are subject to change without notice
About Kyo-ya Hotels & Resorts, LP
Kyo-ya Hotels & Resorts, LP owns the two Sheraton Hotels in Waikiki, The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort and the Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa as well as the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa in Kaanapali, Maui. Kyo-ya Hotels & Resorts, LP is one of Hawaii’s largest employers, with nearly 3,000 hotel associates in its workforce. The hotels are a part of the 11-hotel group of Starwood Hotels & Resorts managed properties in Hawaii.
About Starwood Hotels & Resorts Hawaii
With 11 properties across the diverse Hawaiian Islands of Oahu, Maui, Kauai and Hawaii, the Big Island, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Hawaii offers the best hotel destinations to celebrate romance, reconnect with family, focus on business or launch an adventure. Located on or just footsteps away from the Islands’ best beaches, Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Hawaii is a collection of iconic and historic hotels and resorts – properties with expansive and breathtaking backdrops, innovative guest programming and luxurious amenities representing internationally renowned hotel brands from Sheraton, Westin, Luxury Collection and St. Regis. For more information about Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Hawaii, please call (866) 716-8140 or visit www.starwoodhotelshawaii.com.
About Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with 1,134 properties in nearly 100 countries and 171,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, and ElementSM. The Company boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG), allowing members to earn and redeem points for room stays, room upgrades and flights, with no blackout dates. Starwood also owns Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc., a premier provider of world-class vacation experiences through villa-style resorts and privileged access to Starwood brands. For more information, please visit www.starwoodhotels.com.