21 Jan Royal Lahaina Resort Luau
As the royalty were in days gone by, you will be summoned by a conch shell trumpet to the Royal Lahaina Resort Luau. Maui’s longest running Luau show takes place throughout the week at sunset.
The evening sky anticipates the feast to come, an amazing display of papaya, mango, and guava that fades into a glittering wash of stars.
Polynesian drums guide you to the oceanfront setting where a traditionally prepared pig, slowly roasted in an underground Imu (Hawaiian earth oven), is the centerpiece of an elaborate, multi-course feast. Dance, music and song conjure the myths and stories from throughout Polynesia into an evening of unforgettable performances culminating in a spectacular Fire Dance Finale.
- Prime Oceanfront Location on Kaanapali Beach
- Aloha Shell Lei Welcoming, photo opportunities, and arts & craft demonstrations
- Open Bar with standard cocktails, mai tais, beer, wine, soda & fruit punch
- Traditional Imu (Underground Oven) Presentation
- An All-You-Can-Eat Hawaiian Luau Buffet with traditional island fare & delicacies
- Keiki (Children) Buffet
- Dynamic & lyrical Polynesian revue with Master of Ceremonies, Dancers, Musicians & Fire Artists
- Fire Dance Finale with all performers
- Reservations Required
Royal Lahaina Resort
2780 Kekaa Drive
Kaanapali, Maui 96761
Winter schedule (October-May): Check-in 5pm. Show ends 8pm. Closed on Saturdays.
Summer Schedule (June-September): Check-in 5:30pm. Show ends 8:30pm. Open daily.