Ideally situated on 40 tropically landscaped oceanfront acres along a three-mile stretch of the famed Ka’anapali Beach, Maui’s longest crescent beach, Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa offers an authentic Hawaiian experience in a setting of tropical luxury. Whether you are looking for an escape from the everyday or planning to mix business with pleasure, the resort welcomes couples, families and meetings with authentic Hawaiian hospitality.
Each of the 806 guest rooms, including 31 suites, affords Hawaiian elegance with plantation-style furnishings and a private lanai with panoramic views.
The resort’s water playground features a half-acre swimming pool with two waterfalls and a 150-foot lava tube waterslide and a sand bottom keiki lagoon with its own child-sized slide. Additional recreation facilities include tennis, SCUBA, snorkeling, and nearby golf.
Kamaha’o, a Marilyn Monroe Spa, Maui’s only oceanfront, 15,000 square feet luxury full service salon and spa boasts 15 treatment rooms, including couples suites, a glamour room and relaxation lounge. Drawing inspiration from the ocean and the islands of Hawaii, you can enjoy indulgent lomi lomi massages, signature body treatments and fabulous facials as you relax with the views of the ocean. The adjacent 24-hour Moana Athletic Club houses state-of-the-art fitness equipment and hosts daily fitness classes in a private studio, Hyatt Residence Club outdoor lawn and in the pool.
Recently named the ‘World’s Top Hotel for Stargazing’ by CNN travel, Hyatt Regency Maui’s famed rooftop astronomy program, Tour of the Stars offers guests a unique view of the legendarily clear skies of Maui. The resort is also home to more than thirty wildlife species including Spike, the African Crowned Crane, a family of South African Penguins, white and black swans and a colorful smattering of parrots and birds. Free wildlife tours are given three mornings each week by the resort’s expert animal care team.
Serving up world-class steaks, seafood and sushi, Japengo at Hyatt Regency Maui provides Hawaii’s freshest, locally-grown ingredients and exotic Pacific Rim cuisine. Enjoy Japengo’s indoor and outdoor seating overlooking Ka’anapali Beach, or watch as sushi is rolled to order in the chic Sushi Lounge.
Experience Polynesian culture at the Drums of the Pacific Lu’au located at the Hyatt Regency Maui. Enjoy song and dance from the islands of Polynesia, including an all-you-can-eat buffet with traditional island fare, authentic imu ceremony, and three-man Samoan fire-knife dance, all oceanside.
GUEST SERVICES & AMENITIES
- 806 rooms, including 31 suites
- Three luxury suites including Presidential, Palace and Regency
- Brand new, state-of-the-art Regency Club Lounge
- 8 Restaurant and Bar options
- Drums of the Pacific Lu’au
- Multilingual staff including Japanese and Korean Guest Services
- Business center
- Function space: 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space
- Tour of the Stars Astronomy Program
- Penguin Feedings and Wildlife Tours
- Hula lessons, lei making and cultural activities
- Valet Parking & Self Parking Available (surcharge)
- Check-in 4:00 p.m., Check-out 11:00 a.m.
SPORTS & RECREATION
- 6 Swimming Pool Areas
- Kamaha’o, a Marilyn Monroe Spa, a 15,000 sq. ft. oceanfront spa
- Moana Athletic Club, and 24-hour fitness center
- Water sports including SCUBA, snorkeling and jet skiing
- 2 tennis courts
- Nearby Ka’anapali Golf Courses
- THE BEST OF MAUI: Japengo honored with Best Resort Restaurant by The Maui News (2016)
- HYATT THRIVE LEADERSHIP AWARD: Hyatt Regency Maui honored with the international Hyatt Thrive Leadership Award for its Excellence in Environmental Sustainability (2016)
- GOLD KEY AWARDS: Hyatt Regency Maui honored for Best Onsite Support Staff in the western region by Meetings & Conventions (2016)
- SEAFOOD FESTIVAL AWARD: Japengo’s Sushi Chef Jin Hosono honored with the Silver Award for Best of the Fest by Kapalua Wine and Food Festival – Seafood Festival (2015, 2016)
- PINNACLE AWARD: Hyatt Regency Maui honored for Best Meetings Industry Onsite Support Staffs in the West Region by Successful Meetings (2016)
- TRAVELERS’ CHOICE AWARD: Maui named #1 Island in the World by TRIPADVISOR (2016)
- TRIPADVISOR CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE: Hyatt Regency Maui honored with TRIPADVISOR Certificate of Excellence, recognizing consistently outstanding user reviews (2015, 2016)
- TRIPADVISOR CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE: Japengo honored with TRIPADVISOR Certificate of Excellence, recognizing consistently outstanding user reviews (2015, 2016)
- TRIPADVISOR CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE: Drums of the Pacific Lu’au honored with TRIPADVISOR Certificate of Excellence, recognizing consistently outstanding user reviews (2015, 2016)
- READERS’ CHOICE AWARDS: Hyatt Regency Maui named Top 10 Most Popular Honeymoon Resort in Hawaii by Conde Nast Traveler (2016)
- HAWAII GREEN BUSINESS PROGRAM AWARD: Hyatt Regency Maui honored with Green Business Award by the Hawaii Department of Business Economic Development and Tourism, the Hawaii Department of Health and the Chamber of Commerce of Hawaii for environmental stewardship (2016)
- SMART STARS AWARD: Hyatt Regency Maui honored with Best Eco/Green Hotel by Smart Meetings Magazine (2016)
- RESORT ENERGY VENTURES SUSTAINABILITY AWARD: In recognition of exceptional leadership in resort environmental sustainability (2016)
- BEST IN CLASS AWARD: Hyatt Regency Maui honored with Hotel of the Year Award by Hosts Hotels and Resorts, Inc. (2016)
- TOP-RATED HOTEL: Hyatt Regency Maui distinguished as a top-rated hotel amongst ZAGAT surveyed resort hotels (2016)
- TOP-RATED RESTAURANT: Japengo distinguished as a top-rated restaurant amongst ZAGAT surveyed restaurants (2016)
- ‘AIPONO AWARD: Japengo honored with Gold Award for Best Asian cuisine by MAUI NO KA OI magazine (2016)
- ‘AIPONO AWARD: Japengo honored with Gold Award for Best Sushi by MAUI NO KA OI magazine (2014, 2015, 2016)
- ‘AIPONO AWARD: Japengo honored with Silver Award for Best Restaurant of the Year by MAUI NO KA OI magazine (2016)
- ‘AIPONO AWARD: Ululani’s Hawaiian Shave Ice awarded Gold for Best Shave Ice by MAUI NO KA OI MAGAZINE readers’ choice (2015, 2016)
- ‘AIPONO AWARD: Son’z Steakhouse awarded Silver for Best Steak by MAUI NO KA OI MAGAZINE readers’ choice (2016)
- FORTUNE TOP 100 EMPLOYERS: Hyatt named in Top 100 Employers to Work for List by FORTUNE (2014, 2015, 2016)