01 May Hawaii Food & Wine Festival Roy’s 22nd Annual Golf Classic
Join us on October 18th, 2019 at this play-and-eat benefit for IMUA Family Services. Play your way through 18 holes with celebrity chefs – including Roy Yamaguchi and Alan Wong – community leaders, and Maui pros.
You also stop at tents featuring above par chefs from Maui and beyond in between putts, along with beer and cocktail stations. Then dinner and an awards ceremony at Roy’s Kaanapali to cap the day off.
If you are interested in reserving a team or becoming a sponsor, please contact Aya Leslie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Learn more HERE!
- Ticket price is inclusive of tax, gratuity and processing fees
- All sales are final, no refunds, exchanges, or replacements
- Must be 21 years of age or older to attend, including children or infants accompanied by their parents, unless otherwise specified
- Hawaii Food & Wine Festival is organized as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
- For more FAQ, please click HERE